National Cruise Ship Accident Attorney

Representation After Cruise Ship Accidents And Excursion Injuries

Cruise operators often try to exculpate themselves from liability by making it difficult to file lawsuits against them. Many cruise lines have form selection clauses that mandate lawsuits must be filed in certain parts of the country. For example, Carnival takes lawsuits in the Miami-Dade County or the federal courts for the Southern District of Florida.

However, even if you are not located in the area where lawsuits must be filed, you may still be able to receive the compensation you need. An experienced cruise ship accident lawyer can work on your behalf to achieve justice — regardless of your location.

At the Michigan-based Law Offices of Mark Kelley Schwartz, P.C., we represent clients throughout the country who were injured in cruise ship accidents. Because Mr. Schwartz is a member of the Florida Bar and the Michigan Bar, he is able to sue the cruise lines that mandate lawsuits must be filed in Florida. We represent individuals who were injured in accidents involving:

  • Injuries on cruise ship excursions such as ziplines or scuba diving
  • Injuries on/in water slides and pools
  • Injuries on staircases, including slip-and-fall accidents
  • Sexual assault by a crew member
  • Sinking cruise ships, including the Costa Concordia

Cruise Ship Injury Lawyer Serving Clients In Michigan, Florida And Nationwide

If you were injured on a cruise ship or an excursion provided by the cruise, an experienced attorney can help you determine whether you have a case. Learn more about the counsel we offer by scheduling your free consultation. We can be reached through an online contact form or by calling 877-568-6800.